• It does matter what you eat and drink, because your skin is the largest organ in your body. It does show signs of any abuse, so we recommend you treat it like you would your best friend.
• Sleeping with makeup on is not ok, so please take that extra few minutes for yourself and do your recommended routine.
• We recommend looking at your lifestyle and finding what works better for your evening. For example: if you’re one that falls asleep on the couch, then you will need to do your routine after dinner or right when you walk in the door from work.
• Tanning beds are so 1980’s, so remember tan skin is damaged skin. If you want a little color, then try a spray tan or an over the counter self-tanning lotion. We recommend asking for a Level 1 or 2 depending on your skin type for spray tanning. Remember to always exfoliate your skin beforehand.
• Hats are a great accessory for your outfit and your skin. Visors and baseball caps are cute, but do not provide adequate coverage. We recommend a larger brimmed hat that is made of a tightly woven material and/ or a cotton material. Please feel free to bring your hats in for our stamp of approval.
• Applying sunscreen once daily is not enough. We recommend and so does the FDA that sunscreen of an SPF 30 or higher be applied every 40-80 minutes when in direct sunlight.
• Hormones, Hormones, Hormones… They rule our lives and our skin. We recommend having your hormone levels checked yearly. Everything from acne, pigmentation and excessive facial hair are all a result of hormonal changes.
Here’s to looking and feeling and great!