This deliberate approach has resulted in our new operating protocol, which is outlined below. While this protocol will likely evolve, we believe it is strong and hope it gives you the confidence to know that safety is our number one priority when visiting our office.
Summary of our protocol:
- Daily Health Screening – Each employee and patient will have his or her temperature taken and recorded. They will also certify that they have not experienced any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath). Due to an abundance of caution, and in an effort to keep all of our patients and team members healthy, we ask that any patients who currently have a respiratory illness including fever, productive cough or difficulty breathing, or have had any of these symptoms in the preceding two weeks, reschedule their appointments for a time two weeks after all symptoms are clear.
- Hand Washing – We will continue to follow the health and safety procedures that have always existed at our office, including requiring frequent hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. We offer anti-bacterial/anti-microbial soap in our restroom and treatment rooms, so we ask that upon arrival you wash your hands as well. Our new medical grade hand sanitizer “Pristine” will also be at the front desk for use upon arrival.
- Masks -We are ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy, and in doing so we will be wearing a mask during our treatments due to our close proximity of contact. We do recommend you wear one as well until treatment commences.
- Office Sanitation– Our office is continuously cleaned as part of our normal course of business, and we will maintain rigorous standards including cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas.
- Social Distancing- In order to adhere to safe distancing, please arrive alone for your scheduled appointments and arrive no more than 5 minutes prior (unless required for treatment preparation). We are also requiring 24 hours notice for any product orders and we will gladly do curbside for pick-up when arrangements are made prior. We will also be having outgoing patients exiting through our back exit to allow consistent flow throughout the office.
- Staff– Each employee is charged with the highest standard of personal hygiene, as well as taking responsibility for doing their part in maintaining cleanliness in their work area.